*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928218-The-Answer-to-Life-The-Universe-and-Everything-Is
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2147746
Gettin' to know me.
#928218 added April 3, 2018 at 7:40pm
Restrictions: None
The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything Is...
Goals.

I bet ya'll thought I was going to say 42, huh?

Okay. I admit it...Douglas Adams had a better answer.

Like everyone here at WDC, I have a goal. Actually, I have more than one but less than forty-two of'em.

Now I'm sure y'all are wondering, what vile villainous act of villany has Genipher been plotting?
Don't worry, besides my plan to take over the world with my enormous brood of redheaded children, my goals aren't too evil. *Devilish*

Let's talk about:

*Heart* February *Heart*

Here at WDC I've thrown myself into several challenges. Some I'm accountable for and others I'm not.
This month I need to:

*Pencil* Write a story for the "Invalid Item activity. *Checko*

*Pencil* Write a script for "The Monthly Script Writing Contest. *Checko*

*News* Read and report on at least 4 books for "52 in 52 *Checko**Checko**Checko**Checko**Checko*

*Pencil* Write a story for the "The Science Fiction Short Story Contest *Checko*

*Pencil* Post a story and a review every week at "I Write in 2018*Checko**Checko**Checko**Checko*

*Pencil* Add more stories to Thrice Prompted

*Pencil* Earn another Merit Badge at "Merit Badge ProjectsCanceled for Feb

*Pencil* Shoot a story on over to "Invalid Item *Checko*

*Pencil* Enter a story at "Hearts Afire. Closed until February 2025 *Checko*

*Pencil* Squeeze in a story before deadline at "Holiday Short Story Contest - closed *Checko*

*Pencil* Win at least 5 times at "The Writer's Cramp - Poetry Week *Checko**Checko**Checko**Checko**Checko*

But that's not all, folks! This mom can do even MORE!!


*FlowerR* There's daily homeschooling. Well, not on the weekends. I'm not that evil. Yet.

*FlowerB* There's weight to lose. Yup, having 7 kids will pack on the poundage, folks!

*FlowerY* There's a house to renovate.
Not all at once, though. I don't have that much money.
We need to redo the electric and put in some energy efficient windows this year.
I know, I know. You caught me. That's not a monthly goal but one for the year. Let's just twist this into a monthly goal...save money!

All right. Boring "Here are my goals" post is over and done. For this month, at least. I can't promise I won't write something similar for March!

I will now leave you to your day of writing...after this attempt to bribe you to respond to my blog:

In Douglas Adams' book, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the "answer" was 42. What was "The Question"? 1,000 GPs to the FIRST PERSON who can tell me the answer.
I mean, the question!!



© Copyright 2018 Genipher (UN: geniphery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Genipher has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928218-The-Answer-to-Life-The-Universe-and-Everything-Is