*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928543-Jiggle-Gym
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2147746
Gettin' to know me.
#928543 added February 7, 2018 at 2:21pm
Restrictions: None
Jiggle Gym
Jiggle Gym

In our facilities you will find a number of new, innovative exercises that will
tone, trim, and thin your body into a lean, mean, green, keen, dreamy machine!


Our first exercise is the obstacle course. I know what you're thinking, "What's innovative about an obstacle course? That's SO last week." Ah, but here at
Jiggle Gym nothing is as it seems. Look down the track, my friend. You will find that your path is sprinkled with LEGO's! Now, your mission is to dash down those twenty yards without stepping on a single LEGO to reach that toddler down yonder. He's a cute little scamp, don't you think? He's our climber. So, run on down there and catch him before he falls off that table...

You look a little winded there. No, don't hand me back that precious bundle of joy just yet! We're not done here at the
Jiggle Gym! Hold him tight. Now, see that door to the left of us? Well, our two-year-old is just the brightest thing at unlocking doors. Whoops! See her now? She's escaped the gym. Your goal is to catch her before she hits the main road. Nope, take the baby with you...he's your counter-weight.

Aw, that's sweet. They're hanging onto your legs. Don't shake them off, they're introducing you to your next workout! Let them sit on your feet as you walk across the room and back. This'll make your legs good and strong.

Hey, you made it back! Not many of our customers make it this far into the routine.

Time to move on to the next stage of our workout. We call it
The Vacuum.

No, literally. You're going to vacuum.

But you'll need a piece of equipment before you get started. Let me help you snap this baby carrier on your back...Okay, now let me load baby Johnny into it. Uh-huh. Got it. Now, there's the carpet...go vacuum. I'll be back in an hour to check on you. By then, Johnny's nap will be over and he'll be ready for your next...

Oh? You're giving up?

Well, we're open seven days a week. Twenty-four hours a day. Three-hundred and sixty-five days a year...



© Copyright 2018 Genipher (UN: geniphery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Genipher has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928543-Jiggle-Gym