*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929147-Just-The-Worst
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2147746
Gettin' to know me.
#929147 added February 19, 2018 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
Just. The. Worst.
*Sick*


Yeah. I thought I could escape it but it found me. Thankfully, it's only attacked me and not the kids. Probably because we're fighting back as best we can with natural remedies.

Vitamin C? Check!

Elderberry? Check!

Colloidal Silver? Check!

Garlic Rub that the kids all scream about and try to run away from? Check!

I must have a really poopy immune system since I'm the only one to be suffering. Not that I want anyone else to be hurting the way I am...though it would give some peace of mind that I'm actually sick and not suddenly plagued with IBS or something if someone else in the family was fighting me for the porcelain throne.

*Brain* Fun Fact: I'm a bit of a hypochondriac.

This may sound really evil, but I'm relieved (no pun intended) to know that another family in our fellowship--one we recently hung out with--is also sick. That means I'm not dying but truly just sick.

Maybe.

You see, this *Bug* is acting...weird. With my 20/20 hindsight, I now know it started on the 10th. Strangely enough, this was the day after I went to the doctor to get an x-ray.

Why do I always get sick after going to see my doctor? I rarely ever have to go in and see her but it's inevitable: no matter how hard I try not to touch anything, breath on anyone, and scrub my hands; I get sick.

I'm starting to wonder if the doctors do it on purpose. You know, to keep their clients coming in...

*Brain* Fun Fact: I'm also a bit of a conspiracy theorist.

At any rate, I had some stomach cramps that came and went for about a week and then - BAM! - it hit me hard on the 15th, only to go away on the 16th, and then come back with a vengeance on the 17th.

Today, I'm trying my darndest to eat "bland" foods, drink a lot of electrolytes (it's what *Vine1* crave!), take probiotics, rest, and generally kick this thing in the butt.

Revenge for, you know, this thing literally kicking my butt.

I'm sorry, was that TMI? Well, we keep it real here at What's Genny For? You're going to hear all the nasty details of my bowels and what I had for lunch (applesauce with a side of probiotic), just like my Gramma used to do to me!

Anyway, if you don't hear from me in a couple days remember, I'm as sick as a *Dog2*.

Or I might just be dead.

However, the former is more likely.









© Copyright 2018 Genipher (UN: geniphery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Genipher has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929147-Just-The-Worst