*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929201-February-20-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#929201 added February 20, 2018 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
February 20, 2018
"February 20, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: You're at an estate sale and everything you touch talks to you about what they saw happen... Have fun.."

I would hope that if this happened everything would tell me that the deceased was a very godly person so I could feel certain I knew their final destiny. Hebrews 9: 27 tells me that it is appointed unto man once to die but after this I will face judgment. I don't want any man to face judgment without Jesus Christ because if they do they will be doomed to eternal damnation and separation from God. Many people feel that Hell is going to be a party place and that all their friends will be there. Hell is not a party place and even if all their friends are there they will never know it. It is a place of eternal torment and pain. It is a place of eternal separation from God. There is nothing friendly about Hell. Nobody truly wants to go there. Before anybody says they want to go to Hell they should douse their hand in gasoline and set it on fire. When it burns for five minutes then put it out. No? Why not? Hell will be a place where the whole body burns forever and the flames never go out nor does the pain cease. Heaven on the other hand is the exact opposite. Pleasure never ceases. There are no tears in Heaven and all is peace forever more. Think about it!

Blog City image smallPrompt: "What are the qualities that make a president or any leader great?"

I would have to say that the most important quality any leader can have is that they be driven and guided by the Holy Spirit. I am so convinced that Christ is the real deal that my whole life is guided by Christ. Christ has taught me to be loving and forgiving compared to the vindictive, angry man I once was. Chances are very good that I will soon be the chaplain of the assisted living home in which I live. Twenty years ago you never could have said that about me. I was mean, vindictive, unforgiving, hateful, and right down evil. Then the Holy Spirit entered the picture and I began to grow. I grew into the person I am today. I know that nothing is impossible with God.


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Sig for nominees

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929201-February-20-2018