*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929509
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#929509 added February 26, 2018 at 3:22pm
Restrictions: None
Misogyny
Prompt: Joy asked us to write about misogyny.

Misogyny is hatred against women or prejudice against women. This is true of men over the centuries. Women were to be married, raise kids and not allowed to vote or run businesses. They were to be seen and not heard. This was true in Jane Austen's time and the Medieval times. This was true in the 1900's to 1960's. Women got the right to vote, held down jobs, became doctors and can run businesses. This took 19 centuries? Like seriously? Celtic women had rights and fought wars and Queen Elizabeth the first, got to rule the land. Cleopatra was Queen but these are the exceptions. The rest of the Queens just married a King and he ruled.

Rose on "Titanic" spoke her mind. I would have spoke my mind back then. Even now, men don't like working for women but I feel those men are bullies. Let men have their prejudices. Maybe they need to read "Pride and Prejudice"! I like men but not when they think are superior to women. I am thankful for Marie Curry, Susan B. Anthony, women nurses in the world wars. When it comes to women, you go girl!

Beautiful Princess Megan Rose Plaque made by Minja, my Dear Friend.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929509