*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929813-Thor-III
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#929813 added March 2, 2018 at 8:06pm
Restrictions: None
Thor III
I slept very well last night. I got up bright and early at 5 am. I forgot to read my Bible. I listened to music for a few hours then at 7 am then I hit the PS4 for an hour and a half as usual. But before that I watched two links of Info Wars airings. It was about the future lingering on the precipice of WWIII. Some of it was shocking but there were some crackpot stuff. The host, Alex Jones, disclosed he was threatened because of what he was saying. I must admit, it does have some convincing material.
I won two matches on DB Fighter Z. I am trying to master doing a vanish kick follow up combo. Jim is home so I can’t play now.
My mom and I watched the third Thor movie. It was different than the others. There was a lot of comedy. Hulk was in it. Oden does at the beginning. I need something to read already. I need inspiration. I am interested in Pilgrim’s Progress. But I’ve yet to order it. My will probably do it.
It was very windy at night – too windy to hit the gym. I miss the gym. I wonder how long the cold will persist. I cannot even walk to the store.
My mom wants me to watch another show with her but I need to do this entry. It is a cartoon. Speaking of cartoons, my mom and I watched some episodes of Voltron from the new season that came out today. The son of the antagonist is helping the good guys. We’re wondering if the son will truly stay good to the end. I hope he does.
I have to get back to the book I’m editing. It needs work still. But when it is done it will shine. I did an anniversary review that was moderately long. I should probably do another one.
What to write, what to write? Not much has happened. I got a group text from Ricky about a missions conference at Calvary Chapel Las Vegas. One of the pastors has free tickets. I think the men’s breakfast is tomorrow. I forgot to sign up. I’ll eat anything but biscuits and gravy.
I’m still waiting for confirmation from God about what he wants for me to do – does he want me to get a job or just write or what. I would prefer the latter. I like the satisfaction that writing brings. It’s hard to do but I feel great after doing it- just like working out.
It looks like Chad and his family along with me and my mom, will not be going to see Samson. It was supposed to be Michael paying for everything but he already went to a buffet with Chad and it was over $50! Oh well, it will come out on Firestick and Rveal soon.
Jim is watching UFC now - well as much as he can stay awake for. Lol. The poor guy works so hard. He deserves his rest. Poor Chad has to get up at 4 am to catch the bus to work at 7 am. I need to play him Battlefront 2 soon. I would just rather play DB Fighter Z.
Well, that is it for now, goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929813-Thor-III