*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929644-Docs-appointment
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#929644 added February 28, 2018 at 9:07pm
Restrictions: None
Doc's appointment.
I just came from the doc’s office to see the nurse practitioner with my mom. It took us only about five minutes to get seen! Apparently, my anxiety medicine is a controlled substance. Because of that, I am required to see her every month. One good thing is I can get my anxiety medicine in single one milligram tablet instead of havening to split a two milligram tablet. The practitioner was very nice and kind of cute too. She was Asian as well. I told her about my sleeping problem that I frequently have. She suggested melatonin, a natural supplement. We have some at home Jim uses from time to time.
Afterwards, we went to Smith’s mainly for lunch meat and ice-cream. Jim is off his second job at Albertson’s. He picked up some things at Costco while my mom and I were out.
It seems like Chad is dodging me. I called him and he did not pick up. Usually he always does. He does not call like he used to either. I fear we may get distanced from each other. I pray it won’t happen. I hope he calls back. I looked over my story and it seems fine.
A family friend named Heidy dropped by for an hour or so. She was going on about all the health and personal problems she is having. She recently had a neck surgery. And her daughter is not doing well socially or mentally. But all the things her mom says must be taken with a grain of salt. They are now living with a friend in North Las Vegas.
I was getting my butt kicked at DB Fighter Z. I was having fun for the most part though. I played an hour and a half. I want the DLC to come out. Broly may end up being over powered. He was in BDBZ Burst Limit. It was kind of like how Dante was overpowered in UMvC3. I need to invite my PS friends who play DB Fighter Z. I still need to learn how.
I’m not going got church tonight because I have nothing clean to wear and I have not taken a shower. Normally I would just go but Jim will ask me if I did or not. I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again. LOL. I’m broke as it is and we will be going to Kneaders after service and I am hungry. So I am eating at home. I put a pizza in the oven.
I wanted to enter the Writer’s Cramp but it is too late. I am so bored with no book to read. I can only play games for so long. LOL.
Let’s see, what else? It’s warming up than how it has been. I still have not been to the gym due to the cold. I miss the gym and the chick staff. It will heat up more eventually.
Well, that is it for now, Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929644-Docs-appointment