*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930256-Grocery-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#930256 added March 8, 2018 at 8:08pm
Restrictions: None
Grocery day.
I got up at about 3:30 in the morning. Then I went back to sleep and got out of bed at about 11 am. Lol. I did my readings then hit the PS4. I played all ranked matches. I won and I lost a little. My rank is Nemekian. I was having fun.
I did one review. It took me an hour roughly. It was a nice fantasy but it was a little dry. It was exposition and no showing of speech or emotion.
I’ve reconsidered my thought of being a wring tutor. It may be too stressful. I’ve thought of CVS. But the one next store is not hiring. And I don’t want take the bus. Chad does it though. I spoke with him a little today on the phone. He recently sprained his ankle. He is winging it. He also chipped a tooth. And there is the issue of his SSI. Apparently, He needs a doc to say he is disabled. I don’t know how he’ll be able to do that. Chad’s beef is that SS is doing it all of a sudden. Every soften you need to be reevaluated. My mom did this for me about two years ago.
The only reason I am looking forward to summer is that Dan will be able to take to church on Wednesday night service. There will be no waiting for an hour for church to start. Maybe I should text him in the morning. Lol.
There were not as many people at church last night than usual. There were like seven people at Canes for the meal after church. I had a steak dinner before church but I was hungry when we got to the restaurant.
So I need to get back to my baby – i.e. my novel. I need a book to read too.
I forgot to ask my mom to take me to get my blood drawn. We’ll do tomorrow. I remember way back when I thought of being a phlebotomist. But the work load was too heavy. One dude at the blood lab said it is not that hard to do.
I had an interesting dream last night. I forgot it. The last two dreams I had I was flying. One ended where my bro and I got off a bus and were lost. So we flew to get a better view to find our house.
My mom is preparing vegetables. She put in Brussel sprouts. Yuk! Jim went to Costco and got croissants and hummus to name two things. I put a package of my tortellini shells in the fridge to thaw.
Jim is watching a Christian movie. I could hear it from the computer room. Chad and Michael saw Samson. They liked it.
I was going to enter the Cramp but the prompt confuses me. You have to use Mars and some other weirdly spelled place in your story. I do not know if it is made up factual.
Spring is late in coming. It is still nippy outside and it is the beginning of March. I like the cold but I hate not being able to go to the store.
Well that is it for today goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930256-Grocery-day