*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930416-Miracle-Max-and-his-Witch-er-Wife
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#930416 added March 11, 2018 at 1:54pm
Restrictions: None
Miracle Max and his Witch, er, Wife
If you are reading this, it just occurred to me that you may think I am a liar, or deluded.

If you have enjoyed the movie, The Princess Bride, I hope you will see in your own mind, Miracle Max's wife barreling out at you with a wagging finger, yelling, "Liar!"

In recent months, I have tried to challenged myself to write more often, especially in this blog. But I have also mentioned at times the gullies and roadside ditches when I have missed a stretch of time making an entry. So, for clarification, I do not publish all the entries that I make. So interestingly the breaks I might publicly be beating myself up over are shorter than what the public may see, if taking note of the date.

While I am dancing back 'n forth between topics, if you're the type of person who considers yourself a dedicated reader, I have a suggestion. Read William Goldman's The Princess Bride S. Morgenstern's Classic Tale of True Love & High Adventure If you have never read it, know that it will not be what you expect at first (especially if you have seen just the movie). It has wheels within wheels that maybe only authors can appreciate.

I sometimes wonder about time and space; the what-ifs particularly of a situation we all know suddenly being turned on its head by putting it or its main protagonist into a different era or environment. When you think about it, so many fans of movies and books do this all the time -- if not at the level of cosplayer then just innocently in the mind. I know I punctuate much of my thought with little guest appearances of a character's signature line playing in my head.

And so, we have now circled back to my testing if I could put a meme in your head by suggesting I should be called out as a liar.

© Copyright 2018 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930416-Miracle-Max-and-his-Witch-er-Wife