*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930444-Deep-cleaning-the-kitchen-Ugh
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#930444 added March 11, 2018 at 9:06pm
Restrictions: None
Deep cleaning the kitchen. Ugh.
Man what a day. I got out of bed at about 8:20. Had it not been for daylight savings, I would have gotten up at 7:20. Some freak thing happened at church today; there was a power outage in the sanctuary! It was cool! It came back on then flicked out twice until it stayed on for good. Burt took me home. He bought a donut fir me and paid for my coffee when we got to Funny’s – a mini-mart. When I got home my mom was watching Third Rock on the living room TV. I asked for it and she kindly obliged. I hit the PS4 for about an hour and a half then I did a short story review. It was okay for flash fiction. There was a character that needed expounding. Other than that, it was okay.
I worked really hard on the kitchen because Jim was in a cleaning mood. Lol. I was angry at the way he treated me through whole time. I won’t lie; I cursed him several times in my mind. He is the only thing that makes me want to move out of this house. Lord forgive me for being so angry.
Next week Michael and his family are going out to eat and possibly a movie. It will be a show about Paul the apostle.
I overheard Jim speaking on the phone saying he will work eight and a half hours tomorrow at Albertson’s. I should mop tomorrow. Jim would have me use the broom for the whole house when our vacuum was made to be used on tile. If I try to remind him he’ll deny it.
My mom and I are on the second season of Regular Show. Chad loves it. It reminds me of Adventure Time. My bro and my sister-in-law like it. There were two parts that they and my mom and I cracked up on when we visited them in Denver.
I need to get devoted to my story. I’m editing after this. My story must shine. I plan to edit it for a year and a half and do it daily too.
Jim is watching Black Panther. I don’t care to see it. I still need to see The Last Jedi. On a similar note, the new season of Star Wars Rebels is coming soon. There were spoiler vids listed on the YouTube home page. I will not watch them. I heard someone will die. It will be the series finale. I took a gander at some search results on its release and there was no straight answer. I’m too lazy to look. Lol.
I need to enter into more contests. I need to see where I am as far as quality goes. I’ll enter the next Magic Words contest. I’d do the Cramp but they do not review your work even if you win. I need to see where I am. Perhaps I will post my content on the Please Review forum.
I wonder how my cousin Brian is doing. I mays send him a text. He is in a similar as me in that he is well over 21 and he lives with his parents. My deceased friend Deana Rich was just like me too.
On DB Fighter Z, I unlocked SSGSS. I’ve yet to use him. I need to go to a lobby where there are people to battle in a ring match. First I want to play with my PS friends who play the game too.
Well, that is it for now, Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930444-Deep-cleaning-the-kitchen-Ugh