*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930486-Motivational-Monday-Eleventh-Day-of-Fast
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#930486 added March 12, 2018 at 10:10pm
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday: Eleventh Day of Fast
Kamál (Perfection), 11 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness) 174 B.E. - Monday, March 12, 2018
Eleventh Day of Fast

"Through the power of the words He hath uttered the whole of the human race can be illuminated with the light of unity, and the remembrance of His Name is able to set on fire the hearts of all men, and burn away the veils that intervene between them and His glory."
Baha'u'llah1

It's a good beginning to second workweek in March 2018. The new issues of The American Baha'i arrived today, with several interesting and motivational articles. This month, I'm taking a different approach to reading the magazine. Instead of randomly reading articles, which catch my attention, I'm beginning at the front (page 3) and moving through one-article-at-a-time. My goal with each article is to find inspiration for a poem or blog entry.


Goals for the Week of March 11-17
Posted on "Weekly Goals.

*Box* Write a total of 28 reviews during the week.
*Box* "I Write in 2018 Week 11
*Box* "Invalid Item Week 32 "Leatherback Sea Turtles
*Box* Responses to "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS, "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise, or "Blogging Circle of Friends .
*Box* Post 2-3 days to offsite blog.
*Box* Post to "Welcome to My Life about "Invalid Item topics.
*Box* Post "Invalid Item topic.
*Box* Work on Project World Essay.

Poem Written on the Eleventh Day of Fast

The light of unity
energized
by the power
of the divine word
transforms humanity.

The might of God's word
gives birth
to a new heaven
and Earth.

Authority is invested
in the Manifestation
of the Almighty.

Themes for Poems Written During the 19-Day Fast

*BoxCheckB* Baha'i month or days of week names for the theme used in Poems: Splendor "First Day of the 19-Day Fast, Glory "Second Day of Fast, Will "Third Day of Fast, Beauty "Motavational Monday: The Fourth Day of Fast, Knowledge "Fifth Day of Fast, Justice "Midweek Reflections on Justice, Grandeur "Thankful Thursday: Gratitude List, Light "Eighth Day of Fast, Mercy "Ninth Day of Fast, Words "Tenth Day of Fast, and Power "Motivational Monday: Eleventh Day of Fast.
*BoxCheckR* Virtues Used: compassion "Silent Compassion and unity "Spheres of Influence.
*Box* Baha'i month names for the themes to use in Poems: , Perfection, Names, Might, Speech, Questions, Honor, Sovereignty, Dominion, and Loftiness.
*Box* Week Day names for the themes to use in poems: Beauty, Perfection, Grace, Majesty, Independence, and Glory.
*Box* Virtues to Use: assertiveness, caring, cleanliness, commitment, assertiveness, caring, cleanliness, commitment, confidence, consideration, cooperation, courage, courtesy, creativity, detachment, determination, diligence, enthusiasm, excellence, flexibility, forgiveness, friendliness, generosity, gentleness, helpfulness, honesty, honor, humility, idealism, integrity, joyfulness, justice, kindness, love, loyalty, moderation, modesty, orderliness, patience, peacefulness, perseverance, purposefulness, reliability, respect, responsibility, self-discipline, service, tact, thankfulness, tolerance, trust, trustworthiness, truthfulness, understanding, and unity.confidence, consideration, cooperation, courage, courtesy, creativity, detachment, determination, diligence, enthusiasm, excellence, flexibility, forgiveness, friendliness, generosity, gentleness, helpfulness, honesty, honor, humility, idealism, integrity, joyfulness, justice, kindness, love, loyalty, moderation, modesty, orderliness, patience, peacefulness, perseverance, purposefulness, reliability, respect, responsibility, self-discipline, service, tact, thankfulness, tolerance, trust, trustworthiness, truthfulness, and understanding.


Writing for the Week of March 11-17
that I know I am committed to or have to do.

*Box* Write reviews
*Box* "I Write in 2018 Week 11
*Box* "Invalid Item Week 32
*Box* Responses to "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS, "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise, or "Blogging Circle of Friends .
*Box* Post to offsite blog.
*Box* Post to "Writing in Snow the Fast Topics.
*Box* Post to "Melting Snow
*Box* Post "Invalid Item topic.
*Box* Post to "Welcome to My Life about "Invalid Item topics.
*Box* Work on finishing entries in "My Life Is A Poem, "Bicentenary Poems and Prose, or "The History of the Divine Feminine.
*Box* Edit/rewrite "Scavengers chapters.



Footnotes
1  Quoted in The American Baha'i Volume 49, Number 2 for March/April 2018.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930486-Motivational-Monday-Eleventh-Day-of-Fast