*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930595-Terminal-kiosks-at-the-blood-lab
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#930595 added March 13, 2018 at 8:57pm
Restrictions: None
Terminal kiosks at the blood lab.
I began my day with getting out of bed at about 10:30 am. As soon as I did my readings, I hit the PS4 for a while. Then I started where I left off on Pilgrim’s Progress. I was only able to read for roughly twenty minutes because I had to get my blood drawn. When my mom brought me to the lab, I found that there are now terminal kiosks that take you insurance and ID information by scanning cards. It was a little intimidating and I had to go back to my mom who was waiting in the truck to get my primary and secondary insurance cards. I had someone help me with the terminal. Lol. I got finished in less than five minutes. This new system may be good after all. After that, my mom and I went to TJ’s mainly for some ice-cream. LOL. Jim was home on his break when my mom and I got back. He was watching The Voice. I hate that show. My mom and Jim love it.
I made some Alfredo pasta for an early dinner. It was easy to make. It came in the form of frozen pasta sauce squares and small bundles of noodles. My mom had some and she liked it.
I am looking forward to going out to eat with my mom and Chad’s family. We mays see a movie.
My mom has the TV so I can’t play. Oh well, I’ll live. I left a message with a PS friend asking if he would ever play DB Fighter Z together. I’ll get his reply tomorrow probably. I’ve only played in one ring match two days ago. It would be cool to get some PS friends and play together. There is still the issue of the correct region. I live in the west coast and I wonder what to do to play someone in the east coast.
It is beautiful today. My phone says 73 degrees.
Jim gets of at 6 pm.
I have to mop tomorrow. It will be quick to do the job. I have to be mindful of my mom sleeping though.
I did not get my partial amount of my allowance because of the book I bought off Amazon. It was a good deal – only about $5 which is my partial allowance. I am broke so if I want to want to eat I’ll have to take money out of my allowance.
Ricky will be going to Ethiopia again soon, probably during the summer. The one thing I am looking forward to about summer is that Dan will be able to pick me up for Wednesday night church.
I saw a Broly DLC video. I’ll watch that then do another review. Bardock will be the next featured DLC. Maximillian Dood is looking forward to him.
My mom is watching Once Upon a Time. She recently started from the very first episode. I think she is getting it on Netflix. The show is alright. I like how the witch turns good eventually. I love Rumpelstiltskin! He is so funny! Hello deary! That is his trademark quote.
Well, that is it for tonight. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930595-Terminal-kiosks-at-the-blood-lab