*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930675-Church
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#930675 added March 14, 2018 at 8:30pm
Restrictions: None
Church.
I only have roughly an hour until my ride to church comes so this may be a little short. I failed to get up early and got out of bed at around 9:30 am. Then I immediately began vacuuming the floors. When I finished with the mopping part I did my readings. Then I hit the PS4 for a bit. Jim is off today and he is still watching American Idol. I love watching the bad ones; they crack me up! The tryouts are the only part I watch. After church the group is going to In N’ Out. I do not know if I will go or not. I may be too tired. If I do go, I’ll have to use my credit card. I’m too lazy to go to the store and take out money.
Yesterday was national nap day. It was made because of daylight savings. My mom and I have never heard of it. The phlebotomist told me of the holiday of sorts.
My mom is an Ice-cream fanatic. She practically ate all my ice cream that was supposed to be mine. She can’t help herself.
Chad went to his mom’s house after work. He called me when he was walking there. He is off work for the next few days. Chad has to get up at 4 am to go to his 7 am shifts. Sometimes he gets a ride from his bro. That does not happen very often.
I wonder how my sister-in-law is with her unborn baby. Janna (my sis-in-law) should have the girl soon. We all still do not know what her name is. Lol. I wonder what hair color she’ll have.
I am curious as to how the old church group leader Manny and his wife Sierra are doing in China. They believe they have been called to smuggle Bibles into parts of China where they are illegal. They intend to do it for a year and then see if God wants them to go for another. I know God will take care of them no matter what. Manny is a good dude and so is his wife.
Well, there ae only thirty minutes until my ride comes so I will bid the ado.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930675-Church