*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930920-FEAR-OF-DEATH
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#930920 added March 18, 2018 at 4:17pm
Restrictions: None
FEAR OF DEATH
The real question is then: how can I get to know life so that death can no longer make sense? I'd say you can never know, objectively, what life is. We can only be life, be what knows. This knowledge is an instant apperception, free of space and time, in which there is no knowledge or ignorance. It is the awakening of life in its fullness. This awakening is our real birth. The phenomenal birth is only an accident and the house as long as our real nature, our real birth is unexplored.

From our awakening to Life, we become deeply conscious of not being a conceptual object. The reflex of it is no longer manifest. This is a state of a deep opening where there is only life, a total lack of being anything. It is timeless, without dimension, and cannot be objective, that is, experienced. It wasn't born, and what wasn't born can't die. In this original non-state, the idea of death is not even present.

The fear of death comes from our identification to the body/mind. This mistake is just a thought. The fear of dying, therefore, comes from the ability to think. In the absence of thought, there is no space or time. Space, time, go, come, the past, the future exists only in thought. They have no independent reality. All the fear created by society and religions around what is called death is only a fabrication of the mind. Only an object can be afraid, but you're not objectifiable.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930920-FEAR-OF-DEATH