*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931125-Sunday-afternoon
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#931125 added March 21, 2018 at 3:07pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday afternoon..
One lazy Sunday afternoon...

A few college going friends had an idea.

They rounded up three sheeps from the neighborhood and painted the number 1, 2 and 4 on their sides.

That night they let the sheeps loose inside a school building.

The next morning, when the guards entered the school, they saw sheep droppings on the stairs and near the entrance and realized that some sheeps had entered the building.

A search was immediately launched and very soon, the three sheeps were found.

But the authorities were worried, where was sheep No. 3?

They spent the rest of the day looking for sheep No.3.

Gradually there was panic and frustration. The school declared classes off for the students for the rest of the day.

The teachers, helpers, guards, canteen staffs, children were all looking for sheep No. 3, which, of course, was never found.

Simply because it did not exist.

Just like, inspite of having a good life, we always feel a "lack of fulfilment" and keep looking for the elusive, missing, non-existent sheep No.3.

Whatever the area of complaint or search or dissatisfaction -relationship, job-satisfaction, materialistic achievement...
An absence of something always becomes larger than the presence of many other things.

Stop worrying about sheep No.3 and have worry-free days..

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931125-Sunday-afternoon