*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932035-docs-visit
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#932035 added April 3, 2018 at 10:07pm
Restrictions: None
doc's visit.
I just came from the Docs’ office. I told the nurse practitioner about my anxiety episodes. She agreed with my mom in that the reason for them was when my mom lowered my daily anti-psychotic med. I hope both of them are right. I don’t want to be cursed with this for the rest of my life. I don’t know what God’s will is as far as that goes. I pray He’ll be merciful to me.
Chad sent me a link that was partly about this sick PH. D who said Jesus was gay and that he was a drag king. This info came from was Mark Dice’s channel. Moreover, he pointed out Google does did not do any special art with the Google sign this year. The libs are really pushing things and acting out belligerently. Among the libs are CNN and MSNBC. Fox is the only conservative. That is why I got rid of my IPhone news updates because they are almost purely CNN. I pray and hope for Trump’s reelection in 2020.
I memorized part of a verse that read-“Praise waits for you in Zion.” The next part is something about vows being performed to God.
I’m still seeking God. I want to know what His will is for me. As of right now, I am just reading and writing and playing games. I need to go over my story again from the beginning. I’ll do that tomorrow.
I did three short anniversary reviews today. Matt has still not gotten back to me and it has been over a week. I want my MB.
I may turn in early. I’m tired. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932035-docs-visit