*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932099-Back-to-Wednesday-church
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#932099 added April 4, 2018 at 8:39pm
Restrictions: None
Back to Wednesday church.
This will be very short as I have to be ready for my ride to church soon. I got up today at about 10:30 am. my mom was watching her vampire series The Originals on her TV head phones. Since there was no noise, I went ahead with my Bible reading on the kitchen counter. It was from John again. It was about Jesus calling the Pharisees children of the Devil and that whoever sins is a slave to sin. There was also that well known account of the woman caught in adultery and how Jesus wore on the ground and then said “He who is without sin cast a stone at her first.” All left except for Jesus and the woman. Then there was that part where Jesus makes clay and anoints the blind man’s eyes and sends him to a pool and when he washed in the pool he got sight. In a nutshell, the Pharisees interrogate the man how and where he got his sight. At the end of the ordeal they cast the man out of the synagogue. Later the man believes on the Lord.
Chad was talking to me on the phone on his way from work to his mom’s house. He was talking about his new shelf he got and how he plans to get it up the stairs to his room. He kept speaking about the measurements. When he got to his mom’s he let me go.
I went to the store for some on-sale candy. I got two bags of Reese’s Eggs. I also got my mom ice-cream. Oh and I got some Gold Peak green tea in the bottle. That stuff is good.
Well, that is it for me goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932099-Back-to-Wednesday-church