*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932088-This-entry-is-brought-to-you-by
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2147746
Gettin' to know me.
#932088 added April 5, 2018 at 1:41pm
Restrictions: None
This entry is brought to you by:
48-HOUR CHALLENGE: Media Prompt
*Music2* In Your Arms by Kina Grannis *Music1*

I listened to this song three times. The first time I was too caught up with the graphics to really hear the words. The second time I was halfway through the song, listening with my eyes closed so I wouldn't get distracted, and had to pause so my kids could watch the video. The third time I finally got to hear the lyrics. *Laugh*

288,000 jellybeans were used to make the video! That's a lotta beans! I wonder, did they eat them all after?
Donate them? Save them for future videos?

As to the actual song, I really enjoyed the sound of Miss Grannis' voice. My first thoughts were not so much romantical notions toward another human being, but meeting Jesus in a park and being held by Him. Forever.

Also, maybe it's just my ears but it sounds like she's saying, "Anything for the garden". I know, I know. It's "anything we've forgotten" but still...! I'm probably going to sing it wrong forever, now that it's stuck in my head!


© Copyright 2018 Genipher (UN: geniphery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Genipher has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932088-This-entry-is-brought-to-you-by