*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932723-Three-anniversary-reviews
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#932723 added April 13, 2018 at 9:36pm
Restrictions: None
Three anniversary reviews.
I did three anniversary reviews. They were short but if I keep to this regimen, I should have a lot of reviews by the end of the month. I hit the PS4 for about an hour. Something weird happened; it froze up on me. It just had a message saying “press the PS button.” I kept pressing it and nothing would happen. So, I decided to turn it off and off again even that didn’t work. I then thought to hold the power button. Instead of turning it off it put it in rest mode. Then I hit the PS button and that did the trick. Ooo…scared me. Phew.
Tomorrow is the Men’s Breakfast at the park. I may go.
Well I looked at the church website and the office closed at 4 pm. Darnet! I guess I’ll have to go next month. Lol. It was my fault. I should have signed up on Wednesday night. I have never been to the Men’s Breakfast. The only thing I would not have liked is the heat since we’d be in a park.
After this I think I’ll edit my story. Like I said before, I am trying to focus on description and using all the senses. That seems to be a recurring issue. I need to post some stories on the Please Review forum to see how I am doinging. Perhaps I could submit one of my Cramp entries or maybe in the FSFS review board.
Jim worked later shift today. I think it was 3:30 pm rather than 2:30 pm.
I had two Bible times today. I also memorized a Psalm. It read-“Behold, bless the Lord, all you servants of the Lord. Which by night stand watch…” I think that is how it went more or less.
Chad sent me a vid of the history and making of Super Mario Brothers 2. It was interesting. It was actually a spinoff of another game on another console called the super Famicam. I’m sure it is spelled wrong. Rather than a cartridge it was a disk. At its apex, everyone in four households in Japan had the console. The video Chad sent me was 20 minutes long.
Chad called roughly an hour ago. I did not hear him call. I must have been in the bathroom. Lol. I just called him back and I got his voicemail. He may be busy. He may have worked an evening shift and called me on his break.
My sister-in- law will be having their baby in a few days. She and my bro must be excited.
Speak of children; I wonder the old church group leader Manny, his wife and their infant son are doing in China. They smuggle Bibles into places in China where they are prohibited. I should keep them in prayer.
Jim should be getting off work at 8 pm or so. The guy works so hard. He must love me and my mom and me a lot to work so hard for us. And he never complains.
My phone says it is 70 degrees out and we’re in the middle of April. Yikes! Pretty strange weather. I’m not complaining.
Well, that is it for tonight. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932723-Three-anniversary-reviews