*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932779-Editing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#932779 added April 14, 2018 at 8:30pm
Restrictions: None
Editing!
Today has not been bad. I think I got up at about 10 am. I read out of Acts. In the chapter Paul heals a lame from birth. I think they were in Lystra, but the inhabitance thought he and Barnabas were Mars and Jupiter and the people of the city tried to sacrifice to Paul and Barnabas. The rest of the chapter kind of runs with the content from other previous chapters like Simon the sorcerer, the proconsul and Elymus, Barnabas and Paul going to Cyprus, Salamis and Paphos. I could go on.
I hit the PS4 for an hour. Then I got editing. My chapters are really coming together. I’m trying to add visual descriptions much as needed. I don’t want to overdo it. Once I get to the chapter called the Dark Cathedral, I’ll try to up the visuals and also use other of the five senses. The time to submit is coming. Lol. Oh, and I read for an hour.
I should be done with Pilgrim’s Progress in no more than three days. Then I will be beginning The Visitation by Peretti who wrote the bestselling This Present Darkness which sold over 2.5 million copies. The jacket cover is gone so I don’t know what the story is about. It is an intriguing story title.
As usual, Dan will be giving me a ride to the 11 am service. Ricky, will be going to Calvary Chapel Paradise instead and not Lone Mountain. He alternates between the two.
Jim is at work. He’ll get home around 7:30 pm or so. He usually works eight hours on Mondays at Albertson’s.
The last time I tried to have Game Day, I found myself getting dangerously anxious. Instead, Monday I will just play for four hours or so in the morning or throughout the day. I have to take breaks regardless.
It’s 75 degrees today and the weird weather continues. It would be nice if it would stay this way.
My mom and I will be getting a physical soon. I do not know the exact date. I still have sudden heart pains.
May 2nd is the big day. It is me and my mom’s interview for paratransit services. It will be cool visiting Chad although he does not feel like visitors now. I forget when he works next. He called me at like 8:30. He was trying to download games onto his lap top and his screen blacked out. It had something to do with the download process. Chad said it may take as many as a few days to complete.
Chad sent me a vid of Tucker Carlson discussing the spilt up of California into three different states. It had something to do with the population and the poor school system that is supposed to be the worst in the US. The break up could very well happen. A day or so before that vid, Chad sent me another vid about a digital human being called SIREN. It looks completely real! It’s almost scary.
Chad will be calling soon so I bid thee ado.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932779-Editing