*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932943-AMRITBELA
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#932943 added April 17, 2018 at 12:59am
Restrictions: None
AMRITBELA
On this Mighty Solid Planet, the Earth Stands the I-am-ness, the Iam-ness in a Body Mass.
The Mind is Only a thought. STILL the Mind and Meditate.
Meditating in the NOW, this Moment. REAL, because it is the NOW, the Eternal NOW.
Let the Meditation be on the nature of the Sky.
How far is the Sky?
IN a Rocket, travelling at a supersonic speed, piercing the Sky. Ah, where is the Sky?
The Visible Sky, from the Earth, what is its distance? Wherever the Rocket reaches. The Sky becomes that much distant, as it ever was. Infinite. Infinite. Infinite.
And How Far is this Infinity?
ONLY THE ENLIGHTENED Sage can pierce through the Wonder of this Mystery. Feel its Joy of knowing that there is no such thing as the Sky, the Infinity. Everything, Just about EVERYTHING is only a Thought, a Feelings.
The Feelings/ the perceptions that you are. Without, which you cannot be!
You are only a Thought. You are NOT a body at all!
Thinking that you are a body is the Only Ignorance. This Mighty Ignorance is called Ego.
Dying to this Ego, this Mind, because of the Sorrow, it inflicts.
The Sage has Realized his True Nature. Feeling infinite, Ever Expanding, Unborn, Deathless feelings.
And furthermore, the Earth is but a tiny Dot in the Galaxy, having ever so many Planetary Systems. And as to the Galaxies, there are So a Many of them in this Vast Universe.
And YOU Cannot Become an Enlightened, Blissful Sage, Unless You Become Aware of Your Attachment to Materialism.
As long as the Wealth & Relation is Much Beloved or More Precious, there will be NO peace! AUM.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932943-AMRITBELA