*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933166-Blood-work
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#933166 added April 20, 2018 at 8:56pm
Restrictions: None
Blood work.
I got out of bed at about 9:45 am. I soon after remind my mom about getting my blood work done. Roughly twenty minutes later we left. Fortunately, I only need to scan my ID and verify some personal facts. The last time I was there I had to use my two insurance cards. I was the only one in the lobby. About 8 minutes later my blood was drawn. When I exited the building, I went my mom’s truck and shew was watching Eureka on her IPad. Eureka is a sci-fi show. After leaving the parking lot we went to TJ’s. We got some things – ice-cream of course. We also got three grass fed steaks. Jim is off all day either Monday or Tuesday. We will have the steaks then.
Chad sent me a funny link. It was about virtually all TV and movie villains fighting each other particularly comic movie villains. At the end, Harley Quin is the last villain standing.
In the Word, I read about Paul giving is speech in front of King Agrippa. He gives his account starting his persecutions of the Christians and how he chased them to foreign cities. Then he talks about his vision on the way to Damascus. He appeals to Caesar and would have been released from his bonds, but he had chosen to appeal. Headed for Rome, they are struck with a squall called Euroclydon. At some point, the Angel of God appears to Paul and says that everyone on the ship will live. They sail through a few places one of which is called The Fair Havens and another place called Salamis.
Well, Chad is on the phone. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933166-Blood-work