*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933110-Lots-of-writing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#933110 added April 19, 2018 at 9:09pm
Restrictions: None
Lots of writing.
I worked on my 11th Thrice Prompted story for two and a half hours. And I did one small review. That makes 13 anniversary reviews. Two of my longer reviews got 2k GPs each. I’ll do them from time to time.
The Starbucks shenanigans go on – still. The huge company is giving free drinks to black people. In other news, the CEO of Chick Filet has gotten backlash for denouncing same sex marriage. But people have been standing in lines by the dozens of the famous sandwich restaurant in support of the CEO and his company.
The host of Info Wars, Alex Jones, feels betrayed my President Trump. Jones did not exactly say why. That’s what I want to know. He totally broke down in tears. I feel sorry for him. Hopefully he’ll bounce back. Oh, and you can thank my best friend Chad for the above info. He always sends me links.
It was very windy earlier today. Our trash bin got blown over. LOL. It’s fine now.
It looks like I’ll be getting my blood drawn tomorrow rather than today. My mom was “wiped out.” I still have plenty of meds left - at least until Monday.
I’m still seeking God. The only thing I can do is pray and read. I want to witness to my friend Joel down the street. He is a little older than me though. I want to have lunch at BJ’s with him and share the Word over an entrée. LOL. The day will come soon. I feel it.
I don’t know what to eat for dinner. Maybe I’ll have those Alfredo noodles. I tried them and they are pretty good.
My mom and Jim love The Voice. I dislike all singing contest shows. I just like watching the bad singers on American Idol. They crack me up!
Chad just sent me other links. One was about the Simpsons portraying the character, Apu, in a stereotypical and racist way. The following link was about Bill Maher saying how old things can come across as offensive. Chad may call soon.
Well, that is it for now, Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933110-Lots-of-writing