*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933373-2-hours-writing-1-hour-reading
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#933373 added April 24, 2018 at 9:18pm
Restrictions: None
2 hours writing, 1 hour reading.
I’m a little thrashed. I just spent my second hour revising my story. I read for an hour too. But writing can drain you and supply you at the same time as I read somewhere.
Jim went to work at like 1:30 pm. He gets off at about 8 pm.
I got up at about 11am. I made coffee that may mom and I had. It’s cool at TJ’s there is a coffee grinder to ground cans and bags of whole bean coffee. I like the coffee that we got at TJ’s. It is more expansive through. My mom got these biscotti type stick things. I forget how to spell the name. LOL.
I did not hit the PS4 today. I wanted to, but I ended up not doing it. I suppose it’s for the best.
My bro sent my mom a new pic of his baby daughter. She is adorable.
I’m tired again. Only eight days until me and my mom’s paratransit interview. I hope my mom gets it. I’m a shoe in myself apparently.
Chad is still trying to sell one of his statues. last I heard, he had ten watchers.
I read out of Romans some more. It told how when Elijah prayed to God to take his life because all prophets had been killed and His altars demolished and that he was the last person left who seeked God. He answers saying he had 7,000 people who have not bowed the knee to Baal. Paul then spoke of men being like branches and how Gentiles were grafted into God’s trunk. Paul then says that of the diminishing of the Jews means riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness. Paul also says he is willing to be separated from Christ if his brethren of the flesh if they were to be saved.
What else can I say? It is warming up. It is taking all the fans in the house to keep cool.
I checked and I am still #43 on the most credited reviewer’s list.
Well I am tired and it is getting late. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933373-2-hours-writing-1-hour-reading