*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933695-The-Corrupted-Unicorn-Chapter-3
Rated: 13+ · Book · Animal · #2156793
A possible novella
#933695 added April 30, 2018 at 4:05am
Restrictions: None
The Corrupted Unicorn: Chapter 3
Chapter Three
New Companions Are Made


Lilly explained everything that's happened recently to her to the group over a campfire they had built.

"Aww, Little one it's alright we'll help you find those monsters that killed your parents," Sofia said with furry in her voice.

"Thank you, Miss Sofia," Lilly said eagerly.

"Lilly come over here I wanna show you something," Harry said.

Lilly trotted over to Harry before he began to chant some gibberish but then the plants around him started to glow then they started to float and twist around each other by the end of it a flower crown had been made.

"Wow that's really cool Harry," Lilly said.

"It's for you Lilly," Harry said before placing the flower crown on top of Lilly's head.

"Lilly, can I see your horn for a second?" Sofia examined Lilly's Horn looking at the cracks inquisitively.

"Would you mind if I try to repair it?" Sofia asked.

"Umm...ok but be careful," Lilly asked in a quiet nervous voice.

Sofia slowly put her hands on Lilly's horn feeling a surge of magical power upon touching it she then began to chant much like Harry had done earlier and slowly Lilly's horn began to glow golden and the cracks began to vanish.

It took over an hour but Sofia eventually managed to repair Lilly's horn and reinforce it with multiple magic seels to prevent it from cracking under the pressure of it's own magic.

"There that should allow you to use your magic properly," Sofia said proudly.

"Really Miss Sofia?" Lilly asked excited that her horn won't hurt anymore.

"Yes Lilly really," Sofia said

"Now I have one more question for you do you want me to teach you how to use your magic?" Sofia asked.

"Yes please Miss Sofia," Lilly said happy to be able to do cool things like Harry did.

End Of Chapter Three
New Companions Are Made
© Copyright 2018 S.J - Not Around Much (UN: slime-j at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
S.J - Not Around Much has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933695-The-Corrupted-Unicorn-Chapter-3