*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933694-The-Corrupted-Unicorn-Chapter-2
Rated: 13+ · Book · Animal · #2156793
A possible novella
#933694 added April 30, 2018 at 4:03am
Restrictions: None
The Corrupted Unicorn: Chapter 2
Chapter 2
The First Seeds Blossom


Lilly had wept herself to sleep that night and when she awoke she found that she couldn't feel anything she panicked and tried everything from staring at the pretty flowers to looking at her parent's ashes but she couldn't feel anything.

In a desperate final attempt to feel something, anything, she rushed towards her favorite place in the world her Pink Meadows, she hadn't noticed but as she passed by the glowing trees, animals and plants their glowed died slightly, and as she approached her Pink Meadows they darkened in shade to a more reddish appearance.

but even being in her favorite place in the world she felt nothing.

She spent the next two weeks trying to rekindle her emotions but to no avail, until she saw a group of strange people and she suddenly felt excitement and curiosity overcome her she had to go see these people maybe they could help her feel like herself again.

She went over to them and introduced herself.

"Hhello I'm Lilly can you help me," Lilly said to the group.

They all turned in shock at seeing a young unicorn approach them like this their leader decided it was best if she introduced them all as unicorns were shy but powerful creatures who if offend could wipe out nearly any opponent.

"Hello, young one. I am Sofia," Sofia said. Sofia was a small woman around 5"3ft with long jet black hair, a pair of glasses settled on her nose and a black robe with purple stripes going down the middle.

"That is Lusha," Sofia said point to one of the elves. Lusha was a tall elf around 5"10ft with short brown hair, a bow strapped to her back along with a quiver and she was wearing basic green and brown tight dress designed for adventuring.

"Greetings Lilly," Lusha said in a quiet voice.

"This is Glastil," Sofia said pointing towards the small hairy man. Glastil stood around 4"2ft and had dark brown hair, a long beard, an iron helmet on his head and an axe strapped to his back.

"Hello, little one," Glastil Said loudly with a thick accent.

"This is Zaos," Lilly said once more pointing towards the elves. Zaos was a smaller elf standing around 5"5ft with two draggers made out of some black metal strapped to his hips and he had medium blond hair which was pulled back into a ponytail.

"Madam," Zaos said while taking a bow.

"And finally this is my son, Harry," Sofia said proudly pointing towards a small boy of around 7 years of age. Harry had short jet black hair, glasses much like his mother and he was wearing a small set of light steel armor with magic symbols dotted around it.

"Umm..Hhello Lilly can Ii pet your fur?" Harry asked innocently and for a second everyone had a shocked and concerned look as they knew how shy and dangerous unicorns could be if they were offended.

"Umm...sure just be gentle and don't touch the tail," Lilly said happily.

Harry ran over and began to stroke Lilly's fur gently like one would a newborn kitten. But when he reached her head he noticed the cracks going down her horn.

"Lilly what happened to your horn," Harry asked concerned.

"Well, you see...........

End of chapter 2
The First Seeds Blossom


© Copyright 2018 S.J - Not Around Much (UN: slime-j at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
S.J - Not Around Much has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933694-The-Corrupted-Unicorn-Chapter-2