*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933852-May-3-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#933852 added May 3, 2018 at 6:03am
Restrictions: None
May 3, 2018
"May 3, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "What's your favorite place on earth? Why? Was it there in 1995? Give us a reason, we'd want to go there too."

My favorite place on Earth would have to be a hill in Jerusalem, Israel called Golgotha. The word Golgotha means "the place of the skull"because even to this day the hill resembles a human skull. It is my favorite place because this is where the Son of God willingly gave up His life that the entire world, including myself, might be restored to a right relationship with God. You see man lives in a fallen state because the sin of Adam, the first man caused all men to become sinners. The first time a child does something they know is wrong they sin. God cannot tolerate sin so sin separates man from God because all humans are sinners, Romans 3: 23. Jesus Christ, God's own Son, was the only person who ever lived a sin free life. We killed Him as a result. His death however was the sacrifice God required to restore us to a right relationship with Himself. If we will simply believe in our hearts that Jesus Christ died for our sins and was raised from the dead after three days, we will be and are restored to a right standing with God. Jesus's resurrection was witnessed by hundreds of people. The disciples were so certain of Jesus's resurrection that they chose to die the death of martyrs rather than deny it. Some were burned at the stake. Some were crucified. Some were killed by the sword. One died in exile away from anything human. All died as martyrs rather than deny the resurrection. Please don't deny it either. Repent of your sin and become Christian today.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Sig for nominees

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933852-May-3-2018