*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933886-Keeping-up-with-the-regimen
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#933886 added May 3, 2018 at 9:56pm
Restrictions: None
Keeping up with the regimen!!
Well, it’s been four days since I made an entry. I will go as far back as yesterday night at church. Pastor Ken spoke. As usual I do not recall all he said. One thing I do remember was convicting for most people in the congregation. He asked how we would live if Jesus came this month. That was a kicker. Besides his sermon, people who went to Mexicali gave their experience testimony. Dana, a person who I pray for every night spoke. He was very cordial and funny too a little.
To rewind a bit more, Jim and I watched two cool sermons from Ron Viette of Valley Bible Fellowship. The second sermon was called “Letting go of control.” I may have not gotten the title right. LOL. He was funny at times. Me and Jim like him a lot and so does my mom.
Going back to last night, In “N Out was nice. I bought some fries for Ricky. As usual Kazel was rude to me. Someday, I may confront her about her attitude. I gave Fabien my number. He turned out to be a flake too. He texted me and then after like three message exchanges, he left me high and dry.
I read in 1 Corinthians where Paul says-“Moreover brethren, I declare to you the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you now stand.” Then he says,” Christ was buried and rose again, the third day according to the scriptures.”
I prayed for leaders of every kind: political, financial, movie makers, and leaders at large. Today was national day of prayer. I hope a lot of people prayed today.
My mom and Jim are watching The Voice. The contestants are singing Disney songs. LOL.
I hit the PS4 for thirty minutes. That is when Fabian called.
Someone, gave an old story I wrote in 2016 four and a half stars. She honestly liked it gave lot of praise. I was happy.
Well. It is late. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933886-Keeping-up-with-the-regimen