*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933997-Mellow-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#933997 added May 5, 2018 at 10:01pm
Restrictions: None
Mellow day.
Today has been great. I got up at about 9 am. I did my quiet time for a little over thirty minutes. I read out of Corinthians. Paul speaks of not wanting to come again to them in a spirit of heaviness lest those there who would be sorrowful where Paul looks for joy. He then says I tell you that with much affliction and anguish we write to you to you. Not that you should be grieved but that you may know the more abundantly I love you.
I did not hit the PS4 today. Instead, I read for a little bit over an hour. I read two of the newsletters. One said that when you edit one thing you want is short, concise sentences and have minimal descriptions. It is funny because one of my recent reviews of my short story The Cathedral, I was told I needed more description. Who do listen to!?
Nevertheless, I edited my 19th chapter in light of having short, to-the-point sentences. And it looks better honestly.
Chad called on his way to his mom’s again. He is still trying to sell his statue. LOL.
Dan is sick so he won’t be able to take me to church. Maybe my mom can.
It irks me how my church friends are not true friends. Oh well, Jesus is my friend and that is all that matters. Chad is a true friend at least when it comes to people.
Well, that is it for now, Good bye. Go to watch stuff with my mom. (=

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933997-Mellow-day