*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934424-Leadership
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#934424 added May 12, 2018 at 1:01pm
Restrictions: None
*Leadership*
Leadership are mainly 3 types.
It can be further divided into various segments.

*1-Authoritative*
*2-Democratic*
*3-Laissez - faire*

Now some research has been done of a new concept of leadership.

One of its rarest kind is called and which is very seldom discussed or researched is
:-
*Rational thru Unrational Leadership*

In this concept the leader just focuses on a goal/dream/target.

They just refuse and reject any person,community,
group of people and any ideology which diverts/distract/ delay their goals.

They can sacrifice/reject anything to achieve his dream/goal.

They are cool n calm n composed from outside which the world watches but they are extremely impatient and intolerant from inside.

They do not listen even to their near n dear ones.
Even his trusted supporters/advisors.

They set their goals & rules & systems & time frames n deadlines.

In entire world history there are very few people who have such types of attributes.

The best part is that situations and circumstances also start favouring them.

Luck favours the brave.They believe in this philosophy.And itis true in their cases.

They think n believe that destiny is always helpful to themwith the approval of God.

They only think n work for people and nation's welfare as per their thinking,stamina, judgement,decisions.

They are so sharp that no counter strategy can be applied on them.

They are master users of intelligent n intellectual brains.

They use all unimportant resources to their benefits to serve the nation.

This is my analysis.I have read n have thanked the writer Mr.Charles Fleetham in 2010.
in my book.

Readers are Leaders.
Leaders are Readers.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934424-Leadership