*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934562-Must-write
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#934562 added May 14, 2018 at 8:36pm
Restrictions: None
Must write.
It is about 5 pm. I go up at 10:50 am, just in time to see Jim leave for church at 11 am. Right before he left he told me to mop. Apparently, the insurance people will be coming on Wednesday on the 16th to take pictures of all the rooms. It took me an hour to mop. Next, I had my first quiet time around 12 pm. Shortly after, I read from an hour. The catalyst occurrence has been carried out; the death row inmate has been injected with the DNA virus and his behavior is changing. He is losing his aggressive thoughts and actions.
I texted Gio briefly. He is a flake. He does not get back to me at a certain point. He leaves me high and dry. He’s not a true friend – like most church “friends” I have. I don’t care.
In the Bible I read: An heir, as long gas he is a child does not differ from a servant. But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed by the father. At the appointed time God sent his Son, Born of woman under the law to save those under the law.” “God sent the Spirit of His son into your hearts which we cry Abba father.” “You observe days and months and time sand years.” “For fear of you least in have labored in vain.” “I beseech you brethren to be as in am for I am as you. You have injured me not.
That is a paraphrase off the top of my pictures. I use pictures to help me recall verses. I write them down. I need to learn to just picture them in my head.
Well, I have to bounce. I have to write some. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934562-Must-write