*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934446-Story-going-to-be-read-by-my-mom
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#934446 added May 12, 2018 at 9:15pm
Restrictions: None
Story going to be read by my mom!
I slept in until like 11 am. I had my quiet time then hit the PS4 for an hour. About fifteen minutes after I stopped, Jim came home and got ready for work. He’ll be getting off at 8 pm.
Tomorrow is Mother’s Day. I got the card and I was going to get a rose but my mom is not into flowers. I don’t know wat to get.
I wrote for an hour on my 12th Thrice Prompted story. I am near the end and it just got to 1k words. It will be a quick read. LOL. People are reluctant to read long works.
Today I was in Galatians which read like the following: An apostle, not of men or by men but by Jesus Christ and God our, Father who rose him from the dead.” “By the brethren that are at the churches in Galatia.” “…has delivered us from this present evil world according to the will of God and our Father.” “For false brethren have crept in unawares privily to spy out the liberty we have in Christ to bring us into bondage.” “…But when they came, he (Peter) hid himself, fearing the circumcision.” Then Paul says to Peter “If you being a Jew and live as a gentile, why do you compel the gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews and not Gentile sinners, are saved by faith in Jesus Christ and not by letter of the law, are saved by faith in Christ and not by the Letter of the law, for by the letter of the law shall no flesh be justified.”
This was from memory so it was a little paraphrased.
There was a little bit of a scare yesterday. Apparently, our taxes were not filled and it was pass the due. Bu everything was taken care of just as I prayed. My mom said it was related to having proof that my mom lives with Jim. There was some kind of two year grace period to do something.
I want my mom to read my story. I need feedback. My bro Josh is too busy with work naturally to do it.
I just copied my story to my mom’s laptop. I hope she likes it.
Well, I have to make dinner. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934446-Story-going-to-be-read-by-my-mom