*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935298
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#935298 added June 10, 2018 at 10:58am
Restrictions: None
Princess And Her Crown
A Princess got a new diamond crown and she was only supposed to wear it on special occasions. She wore it all through the kingdom, bragged about it to her ladies in waiting. She loved wearing it among the villagers. She would flirt with all the men. One day, it was storming and she ran through the woods to get home but the branches caught her crown. A bear chased her. She couldn't go back to go get the crown. A unicorn poked the bear in the butt with his horn and got the crown. He put it on his horn and went to tell the King what happened. The King was angry and he locked the crown up. The Princess cried and wanted her diamond crown back. The King was stern about his decision.

On her Wedding Day, the unicorn wore the crown on his horn and the Princess got to wear her beloved diamond crown. She only wore it on special occasions. She was happy again and would just wear her pearl and ruby crown for everyday. She was no longer a snob and everyone loved her.

** Image ID #2156851 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935298