*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935369-ONE-CAN-FIND-A-SOLUTION
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#935369 added May 27, 2018 at 9:50pm
Restrictions: None
ONE CAN FIND A SOLUTION
One day a dog lost his way in the jungle. He saw a lion approaching him. Dog thought: “Today is the last day of my life.” At that moment, he saw the bones lying in front of him. An idea struck him. He sat near bones keeping his back toward the lion and started chewing a bone. He loudly said to himself: “Thoroughly enjoyed! Relished eating lion! Wish there was one more lion to gorge!”

The lion saw the scene and thought: “This bloody dog hunts the lion! Better to run away!” And he ran away from there at the top of his speed.

…..
…..
…..

A monkey sitting on the nearby tree saw the drama. He thought: “It is an opportunity for me to tell the lion, make friends with him and for the rest of my life I wouldn’t have to fear the lion.” Immediately, he ran toward the lion. Dog understood that something was fishy. Monkey told the lion as to how the dog fooled him. The lion roared in anger, asked the monkey to sit on his back and said, “Today, I will finish off the dog.” Saying so, he rushed to the dog.

Dog saw lion approaching him. Again, he sat on the ground with back toward the lion and said loudly: “One hour has passed. How come monkey still hasn’t brought the lion to savor?“

Moral of the story: No matter how grave the situation is, if one keeps his cool, he can find a solution to his problems…

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935369-ONE-CAN-FIND-A-SOLUTION