*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935383-May-28-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#935383 added May 28, 2018 at 7:45am
Restrictions: None
May 28, 2018
"May 28, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: “We are stardust, we are golden, and we got to get ourselves back to the garden.” Joni Mitchell Let this quote inspire your blog entry."

I agree with most of this statement because man has been trying to return to the garden for thousands of years. The garden man has been trying to return to is the Garden of Eden, where man fell from favor with God through the disobedience of the first man named Adam. Ever since the fall man has been trying to fill that hole in his gut with everything besides what it is suppose to be filled with: God. Only Jesus Christ can filll that hole despite what other religions and philosophies may say. People often see being a Christian as a drag and Christians are viewed as wet blankets. However this just isn't the case. Being a Christian in the true sense of the word is the best thing that ever happened to me. Once I was able to get myself out of the way and truly allow the Holy Spirit to work in my life I became high on God and I have been riding the cloud ever since. I returned to the garden by allowing God to nail me to the cross!

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Sig for nominees
A signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill Awards
.

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935383-May-28-2018