*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935463-Maturity-Memorabilia-and-Mission-Statements
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#935463 added May 29, 2018 at 11:45am
Restrictions: None
Maturity, Memorabilia, and Mission Statements
Tuesday, May 29, 2018

 The Wounded Elm  (ASR)
Description of a tree I saw
#2159517 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1624
What do you think about the fan memorabilia, and have you ever or would you, in the future, pay good money for such an item? Have any of your fictional characters been involved in some way with fan memorabilia?

There was a time, when I was younger, I did collect things, memorabilia. The only type of memorabilia I want any more is a coffee cup and t-shirts. If I can't use, I don't want it, and I won't purchase the item. I have enough a picture on the wall of the Seat of the Universal House of Justice on Mount Carmel in Israel. I have two cups on my disk that hold pens ans stuff. I have a photo of a painting of 'Abdu'l-Baha setting by my desk, and another on the side stand next to my recliner. The pictures I use as a focus of meditation.


I'm 71 years old. I don't need a lot of stuff. As it is I have books and other stuff I have to find homes for. I suspect I may be moving sometime this year, which mean I either find homes for the books or move them with me. I'm not sure I want to move them again.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2021
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Maya Angelou Let this quote inspire you blog entry with a mission statement.

When I was growing up, the mission of a woman (at least according to my friends) was to finish high school, find a man, get married, have children, and be a happy housewife. The example I had was my mother, who--because of my father's alcoholism--was a single parent attempting to raise four children with the help of her parents. Some of my friends were the products of broken homes, which meant that we were considered a lower class to the two-parent families. Mission statements were never discuss because everyone (in my social circle) was too busy surviving to worry or even think about things like that.

My Mission Statement

Treat other people as human beings,
focus on my faith and spirituality,
write, share, and publish my poetry.



© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935463-Maturity-Memorabilia-and-Mission-Statements