*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935663-POWER-OF-SOUL
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#935663 added June 2, 2018 at 1:12pm
Restrictions: None
POWER OF SOUL.
Our journey is from enlightenment to enlightenment but somehow we go to sleep when we pass through this illusive world. Sleeping means getting influenced by the conditioning of the earthly attractions, earthly Knowledge, thinking yourSELF as a separate identity (me and mine) and forgetting the nature of 'SELF' (Aatman = Paramatman). It is your body, mind and emotions which comes in your way to be with your higher-SELF. Constantly practicing awareness will take you towards the deeper aspects of soul. Ask yourself when you are angry "who is angry? Am "I" angry?, When you hate, abuse or dislike someone, ask yourself "is it me?", ask yourself whenever you feel you are not behaving yourself, or you are lost. You utter non- friendly language, only when you have lost your true self in those moments of unawareness. Are you projecting yourself as ego or just sou?l With this kind of Awareness (questioning in the moment), you will be able to drop your mind-body-emotions immediately... You will become no-body, and in those moments of nobodiness, you will slip within and meet thySELF (Soul).

Nobodiness is the moment of Meditation where there is no-body to talk to or talk about. All the questions are dissolved. Qualities like good, bad, ugly, long, short, dark, white, black, etc. doesn't exist, because all which matters to mind-body-emotions are rubbish compared to the power of soul. This soul cannot be discriped as it is formless, you can only realise it by its power in the moments of Awareness. You realise its power in every part... every cell of the body... as Shri Krishna has described Soul in Gita that it cannot be burnt by fire, it can't be dried by air, it cannot get wet in water, it cannot be buried/dissolved into earth. It is above all sense elements, it is eternal formless, colourless, untouched by any human quality, it is selfless HimSELF within you. It seems like a bright light which is ever-expanding, enveloping the whole universe in it. This simply means you are not an individual soul... There is only ONE Soul which shines as you (everyone) as love. There is nothing in this universe which the soul can reject. You have to consistently practice Awareness, in awareness you realise everythig as blessings, you are filled with gratitude towards your 'Being'. There won't be a single moment in your life which isn't realised, it is important for you to make yourSELF availabe to that moment. Your soul radiates power only when you are aware... When you are connected within.

The existence outside is more in your mind than reality. It is all imagination (future) or memory (past), but the truth (THAT) does not know how to distinguish being from non-being. You are enlightened being, so you don't have to do anything for enlightenment, you simply have to work on the Illusions you are stuck with and gradually move out of it, for that you need Awareness. Stay aware and be THATtruth to evoke love and compassion within and around. Be the soul to realise its power. ~ Sri Satishji

Inside First. Stay Aware. Stay Blessed.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935663-POWER-OF-SOUL