*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936010-Friday-Contemplations-On-Excitment-at-seeing-The-Gate
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#936010 added June 8, 2018 at 3:19pm
Restrictions: None
Friday Contemplations: On Excitment at seeing The Gate
Istiqlál (Independence), 4 Núr (Light) 175 B.E. - Friday, June 8, 2018

"Heed not, your weaknesses and frailty;
fix your gaze on the invincible power
of the Lord, your God, the Almighty."
The Bab

I have a lot to do today before the ADA bus picks me up this evening to take me to the Baha'i Center on West Oakey Blvd. I probably won't get everything accomplished that I want to, but that's alright. I've finished my edition of the Fantasy newsletter, which I will submit today. I have a feeling that I should submit it before I leave the house tonight. I'll also post my goals update this morning.

I'm going to a screening of The Gate: Dawn of the Baha'i Faith. I'm looking forward to seeing this documentary because it is about the Revelation of The Bab, the forerunner of Baha'u'llah. I'm excited, which means my worry critic is acting up. I noticed this tendency before. I tend to over-think when I'm excited about something. The only way I know how to deal with it is through reading the revealed prayers or talking it out with Baha'u'llah or The Bab.




© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936010-Friday-Contemplations-On-Excitment-at-seeing-The-Gate