*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936166-A-talk-with-Gio
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#936166 added June 11, 2018 at 9:38pm
Restrictions: None
A talk with Gio.
Today has been productive. I read three chapters out of the novel I’m reading. I wrote for two hours: an hour on my Magic Words entry and an hour revising my story. I got through two chapters. It looks really good so far.
I’m texting Gio now.
Jim is working his 8 hour Monday shift today at Albertson’s. I had two cups of coffee today. Then later I had eggs and salsa.
It’s a scorcher today - 100 degrees.
I, my mom and Jim will be watching Lost in Space in the living room I think. Jim gets of at 6 pm I believe. It’s a good show. And I’m not one for drama and most non-cartoon series but it is so suspenseful and cool. It has good affects. We should be half way through the episodes. There are ten episodes altogether I think. Jim watching some more of them in the morning so my mom and I have to catch up. LOL.
My mom and I have been watching this cool cartoon called The Hallow. It’s one of those shows where everything is a mystery. It progresses with you wanting to know more and more.
“The Spirit expressly speaks that some shall depart from the faith and give heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils speaking in lies and hypocrisy having their conscience seared with a hot iron. Forbidding to marry or eat meats to be received with thanksgiving for those who know the truth.”
That’s what I recall from my reading this morning.
So it looks like I have a go with Jared coming over on Wednesday. We’ll be going out to eat too. I want him to meet my mom. He’s a cool guy.
Gio takes a long time to respond. LOL. We’re having a good talk about the Bible.
Chad is dogging me. He thinks Starbucks is the tool of the Devil – seriously. He‘s brainwashed himself with all the online videos he watches. His latest spiel is how some people have had their lives “saved” by playing Friday the 13nth. That would probably go for lots of games. He compares apples with oranges. He says Starbucks doesn’t save lives like Friday the 13th. Where does he get those ideas?
Well, it’s getting late. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936166-A-talk-with-Gio