*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936439-Getting-over-sickness
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#936439 added June 16, 2018 at 8:15pm
Restrictions: None
Getting over sickness.
I’m sick now. That’s why I have not done any entrees into my journal or the past few days. I’m feeling a lot better than I was at first. I was aching, fatigued, nauseous at one point, and coughing up lots of yellow phlegm. It started coming on around Tuesday. I was sweating too – I mean just drenched in sweat. I had to miss Wednesday night service and the pool party yesterday. There was food there too. But I had delivery pizza instead. LOL. I feel good enough for church tomorrow.
There was a situation with one of my meds running out. Apparently, the pharmacy needs doc authorization. Thankfully the pharmacy was able to spare four tablets to get me over a few days. My mom canceled my phycologist appointment on Monday because of my sickness. But I’m more or less over it now. Today is Saturday. My mom will call on Monday morning to squeeze me in ASAP.
It is hot out – about 98 degrees. The heat keeps me from trekking through the store. Oh well, all I get is junk anyway. LOL. I’ll be having shrimp tonight. I got some when I went with Jim to Costco.
After three days or so of not writing, I write for a little over an hour on my Magic Words contest. As for reading, I got through two chapters yesterday. My mom has the living room now though so I can’t read. I don’t like reading in the computer room. I have four chapters left. Then I’ll start the Face of God by Bill Myers. He has written a lot. He’s even directed films and videos that have sold over six-million copies. He has even won an award. I have never seen any of his other books before. There are more Christian sci-fi, fantasy, and supernatural authors out there than I knew.
I have a little over 2,500 words long on my MW entry. It looks good. I proofread it and I found no errors. I’ve been getting a lot of reviews lately. Most of them got good reactions with an average of four stars.
I plan to make a folder to put my winning Cramp entrees. I forgot how to make a folder. It should be easy though.
I need to do some reviews. I’ll focus on that next and give my writing a break. I thought I was supposed to get an MB for being on the top 100 credited reviewers list. When I checked my status last month it was about 64 or so. When I checked this month I was #42. I’ll see what my rank is after this.
Chad called yesterday but I was not supposed to talk so he had to hang up. I’m a lot better though was though I have a cough still. I must drink lots of water to flush out my system.
My mom is watching the Dragons movies. We finished the 6th season of Voltron yesterday. One of the characters ended up being bad after all. It was a shame. The show had to go on. I hope they come out with a 7th season.
The last season of Rebels has been out for a while. My mom and I need to watch it.
My sister shot my some pics on her phone of six columns of rocks next to each other made to look like gems. They’re called the seven magic mountains. It looks pretty cool. She is in Vegas and she is loathing the heat. I hope her ac doesn’t poop out.
Well, that is it for now. Good bye until tomorrow.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936439-Getting-over-sickness