*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936368-Barf
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#936368 added June 15, 2018 at 11:42am
Restrictions: None
Barf
I'm really sorry for vanishing for you guys for another week. I had something else that I needed to write, and when I got done with that I was hit for a couple of days with some crippling headaches that ruined both my concentration during the day and my sleep at night. I guess I should have posted a note explaining the delay, but I was constantly on the edge of thinking that I was all better, and I preferred to return with new content instead of excuses.

Anyway, here's the new content: "Invalid Item and "Invalid Item.

Yes, two of them.

When last we parted, "Invalid Item had ended with a tie vote. I said I'd make the decision on where to go, and I decided to go in both directions. The resulting chapters aren't too exciting, but they do advance the plot.

But where do we go after that? That's what this poll is for: "Invalid Item. You get another chance to vote on how "Chances Taken" continues, but with only two choices instead of four, and after getting a look at the possible sequels to each.

So, lots of voting to be done today! Get on it!

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936368-Barf