*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936524-The-End-of-the-Game
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#936524 added June 18, 2018 at 11:43am
Restrictions: None
The End of the Game
Last chapter is now up: "Invalid Item It was a close vote, and then some other stuff happened this weekend, so it took awhile to get written and posted.

Obviously, the story doesn't reach a conclusion. I mean, I could have done something that would have tied it up—had Will run over by a truck, say—but there's no fun in that. But I'm tired of this thing now, and I suspect people are kind of tired of it too, so today brings the last chapter in the storyline. There's no poll attached to it.

I said I was tired of it? I am, but it was a lot of fun, and you guys and your votes sent it spinning in some pretty challenging directions. I'd like to do this again at some point. But for now I'm going to return to the traditional style of writing what I want and sending it where I want to send it. It might be a few days before I resume, however.

I'm going to leave the just-concluded storyline posted for a while as a separate chain of chapters in my portfolio, so that basic and non-registered readers can still find it. But after a week or so I'm going to delete it, and the storyline will only be available as part of the interactive itself. But ... I am going to continue to double-post new chapters going forward, so that basic and non-registered readers can still find new chapters without having to fight their way past "servers busy" messages to get into the interactive.

For a quick link to new chapters, bookmark or remember to check this page: "Invalid Item. I'll occasionally post a reminder here.

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936524-The-End-of-the-Game