*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936418-Season-of-Forgiveness-and-Birth-Pangs
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#936418 added June 16, 2018 at 12:03pm
Restrictions: None
Season of Forgiveness and Birth Pangs
Entry eight of ten for "The Bard's Hall Contest.

 Virtual Tourist in Panama  (E)
A Caccia poem.
#2161079 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2039
"Many people have trouble with forgiveness because they have been taught it is a singular act to be completed in one sitting. That is not so. Forgiveness has many layers, many seasons." Clarissa Pinkola Estes Let this quote inspire your blog entry.

Seasons of Forgiveness

The forgiveness of God has no beginning and no end; it is eternal. For human beings there are seasons to forgiveness. In these seasons, we learn to forgive other people and ourselves. We may not forget the hurt; however, eventually we learn to let it go and forgive. Because if we do not learn forgiveness, our unforgiving attitude because an all consuming parasite eating mind, body, and spirit. This forgiveness, this letting go, does not come suddenly like a bolt of lightning. It is a daily process of extracting ourselves from the situation and the hurt.


Precious Lord,
Guide me through the seasons of forgiveness,
help me to forgive
the weaknesses of others
and my own weaknesses,
as you have forgiven me.

The prompt for DAY 1642
"I think we are already in a lot of trouble, actually!"

Birth Pangs

"I think we are already in a lot of trouble, actually!" is a good description of the present condition of the world. Especially if you read the daily headlines either in a regular newspaper or an online news website. The headlines suggest that we are going through or on the verge of Armageddon, but this is not true. We, humanity, are experiencing the birth pangs of a new stage in the collective and spiritual development of our species. This process began over a century ago, and is accelerating. Eventually the human race will unite as a species and peace will spread across the planet.

Precious Lord,
Reveal to humanity
the glorious reality
of its approaching unity.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936418-Season-of-Forgiveness-and-Birth-Pangs