*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936523-Love-and-Words
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#936523 added June 18, 2018 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
Love and Words
Entry ten of ten for "The Bard's Hall Contest.

The prompt for DAY 1644
“If you are in love with somebody, that love is a gift to you.” Sri-Sri
What are your thoughts on the subject, and is that love still a gift when your beloved mistreats you?

Abuse and mistreatment are not love. They are a contradiction when used in, what is supposed to be, a loving relationship. Abuse and mistreatment are a combination of power and unbridled passion, and are used to control a relationship that should be a partnership. Abusers will use any excuse to manipulate their victims, including saying "I love you!" Some people will not abuse unless they are using alcohol or cocaine, which show the detrimental affect of these drugs on the brain and soul of a human being. However, none of these excuses has anything to do with love.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2041
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." Rudyard Kipling
What are your thoughts on this subject?

Words can be used as a drug to control the masses. It is a very effective drug, when the masses it is controlling do not question what they are told. Many people have not been taught or learned to ask questions when a politician or a religious leader "preaches" to them. They simply accept what is being said without question. When the Almighty created humanity, we were given brains to use to ask questions of others and ourselves. Part of the present problem is that people do not ask questions about dogma or anything else those in power say.

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936523-Love-and-Words