*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936563-June-19-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#936563 added June 19, 2018 at 12:35am
Restrictions: None
June 19, 2018
{entry: Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Abstract Images Let this topic inspire your blog entry"

An abstract image that came to mind when I read this topic was the famed Shroud of Turin, which is believed to be the Burial cloth that covered the face of Jesus in the tomb. The shroud has an image on it that skeptics believe to be a master forgery. However studies were done on the shroud recently using an electron microscope and microorganisms were found that can only come from the blood of a human being who has died a truly horrible death. Even critics agree that crucifixion would definitely qualify and that crucifixion may indeed be the only type of death which could cause these particular organisms.

The shroud appears to have a face on it. Believers claim the shroud was exposed to massive amounts of radiation during the resurrection and thus became a negative much like film that is exposed to light becomes a negative. While no studies have concluded one way or the other about this the shroud has drawn thousands to faith in Christ. If a shroud can convince people to read their Bibles and conclude their need for Jesus then I'm a supporter.


© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936563-June-19-2018