*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936738-The-Universal-Science-Of-Religion
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#936738 added June 22, 2018 at 2:35am
Restrictions: None
The Universal Science Of Religion
India's rishis, her great sages, regarded religion as a science, the practice of which severs the bonds of human suffering and reunites the consciousness with the cosmic joy of God, in whose image we are made. Yet many people hesitate: "Oh, l am not ready for spirituality." This is the greatest untruth one can speak. Why? Because the soul is like a round peg that will not fit into the square hole of delusion. The one thing that everyone is seeking - unalloyed happiness - the world cannot give. Hence there are thousands of unhappy people throughout the world.

Some whom l have met have everything l once thought l wanted; yet they have not found happiness in the fulfilment of those desires. I sought God first, and l found that His joy is all satisfying, ever new, more tempting than any temptation.

Since everyone's ultimate desire is to be happy and to have the joy of making others happy, and since God is the source of all happiness, there is no way you can avoid Him. And why should you? All else will betray you with lies and false promises; for naught but God can give you true and lasting joy.

In the beginning of life, in the middle of life, at the end of life, seek the happiness of God, because that alone will free you forever from all sorrows. If you think money will give you happiness, you are wasting your time; it will never do so. If you are seeking human love, you will find in God a love that is multi million times greater. To find God is to receive everything the heart craves. And whatever you think you need you will find fulfilled in God. To be spiritual is to open doors to health, happiness and success. Therefore, a study of the scientific conduct of life is really important. To learn how to banish suffering and attain the joy that cannot be taken away is something practical. If l had not had this study from my childhood, l would have made a horrible failure of my life.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936738-The-Universal-Science-Of-Religion