*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936760
Rated: E · Book · Religious · #2158852
This is a book of (hopefully) daily devotionals that I would like to eventually publish.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#936760 added November 8, 2019 at 9:39am
Restrictions: None
He's Your Strength - Psalm 121:1-2
There are many different kinds of strength. We often admire people for the strength they possess. It is amazing to see the melding of strengths and weaknesses in marriages, friendships, families, churches, communities...and so on. We can see the beauty that God desires in the joining together and bonding of relationships.

Sometimes, though, we just don't have the strength to get through something and God will tell us that we can trust Him to see us through. Many times, we fall into the familiar and try to solve things ourselves, seeking out the strongest among us to meet the need. Meanwhile, Jesus is there calling us to rest, trust, believe, and seek.

What are you facing right now? Are you in need of strength you don't possess? Jesus is waiting to see you through with strength that never wanes and cannot be measured. Do you trust Him and His strength, interwoven with His amazing love for you and His powerful grace, or do you keep looking elsewhere? Trust in Christ, because He is the source of your strength and the strength you need and seek will not come from anywhere else.

I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from the mountains? No, my strength comes from God, Who made heaven, and earth, and the mountains. - Psalm 121:1-2, MSG
© Copyright 2019 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936760