*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936897-Wonderful-Weekends-plus-Tests-and-Difficulties
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#936897 added June 25, 2018 at 4:52pm
Restrictions: None
Wonderful Weekends plus Tests and Difficulties
Kamál (Perfection), 2 Raḥmat (Mercy) 175 B.E. - Monday, June 25, 2018


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2048
Write about a wonderful weekend. Either one you remember or one you experienced recently.

Wonderful Weekends

Joyful echoes reverberate,
as memories of past and present congregate
to create
a spiritual experience enhanced
by gospel and songs of praise
dedicated to the All-Knowing and Unknowable Creator.

Christian bible verses
remember from childhood worship
in a Southern Baptist Church in Oklahoma,
merge with memories
of scriptures read at devotional services
in the Baha'i Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

God is a single entity,
a spiritual essence,
reflected through His Manifestations:
reflected through
Abraham,
Christ,
Muhammad,
Moses,
Krishna,
Buddha,
Zoroaster,
The Bab,
and Baha'u'llah.

Yesterday, June 24, I went to the monthly devotional service at the Baha'i Center in Las Vegas. The them was Progressive Revelation, which is one of the basic Baha'i beliefs. Baha'u'llah is the latest in a line of prophets that traces their lineage back to Abraham. Periodically God sends a messenger or manifestation that reflects the divine attributes to humanity. Each of these manifestations taught love and released the Holy Spirit to revive the souls of humanity.

One of the songs that I heard yesterday, was the Three Wives of Abraham. This is one of my favorite spiritual songs because it always improves my mood. Of course, all the songs by Baha'i artist improves my mood because they are positive and emphasize spiritual attributes.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1651
In an interview, Charles Krauthammer said, about his paralysis, “I made a promise to myself on day one [after my injury]. I was not going to allow it to alter my life. You get two choices. You can be hopeless and despairing, or you can live your life. And to me, there was basically no option.” What are some of those difficult things you do not let to change your life? If you do not want to write about yourself, write about someone you know or even a story character.

Tests and Difficulties

Life is full of tests and difficulties, and they are intended as an education to the soul of the individual. When we encounter them, we have to chose whether to ignore the test and and moving on or giving up, or we can we can learn the test. If we chose to learn, we find a way to overcome the test through perseverance. If we chose to persevere, we have to look at our options, and look withing ourselves to find virtues we need to develop to overcome the tests.

Some tests require us to back up, and take a slightly different and unplanned route to our goal. Other tests require us to remove some sort of physical, mental, or spiritual block from our path. Whatever the test requires us to do, we ought to do it the first time we encounter the test, because if we don't we will encounter the test again and again until we make the necessary changes which allow us to pass the test. Sometimes the only thing needed to pass the test is perseverance and determination. At other times we will be required to make some changes in order to pass the test.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936897-Wonderful-Weekends-plus-Tests-and-Difficulties