*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937164-Ant-Problem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2153622
Blog about events in my life and in the world around me.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#937164 added July 1, 2018 at 4:25am
Restrictions: None
Ant Problem
June 30, 2018
I had a mess of ants, the small kind, in my bedroom only. I think I conquered the problem. There was a line of ants going across the front of my dresser (on the floor immediately in front of it) and then on the floor to a shoebox of candy that didn't close well, and to my bag that had spilled candy in it. So I cleaned out the bag and got rid of the box of candy. I had to go to work and on the way to work bought spray and a package of baits. Store receipt says it was on June 20 (Wed.) When I got back after work, the ants were gone! But they reappeared after an hour or so, on the same path. So I sprayed all along the path. The ants were dead. But they came back the next day going to the Butterfinger candy bar (opened but closed) sitting on top of the dresser. I threw it away in the kitchen trash can. I sprayed the part of the top of my dresser and put out one of the baits. The ants were gone by the next day. Have not been back.

© Copyright 2018 MDenise (UN: meldencook at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MDenise has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937164-Ant-Problem