*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937512-Gratitude-List-for-Friday-and-Saturday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#937512 added July 7, 2018 at 5:13pm
Restrictions: None
Gratitude List for Friday and Saturday
Istiqlál (Independence), 13 Raḥmat (Mercy) 175 B.E. - Friday, July 6, 2018

“Blessed is the spot, and the house, and the place, and the city, and the heart, and the mountain, and the refuge, and the cave, and the valley, and the land, and the sea, and the island, and the meadow where mention of God hath been made, and His praise glorified.”
Bahá’u’lláh1

Gratitude2

Daily gratitude
a prayer whispered at dawn:
attitude of praise.

Gratitude List for 13 Raḥmat 175 B.E.

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletBr* ...that I received my first prescription of Calcitriol through the mail from Humana mail order pharmacy.
         *BulletGr* ...for the prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah, especially the prayer "Blessed is the spot". I like this prayer because it reminds me that everyplace on Earth is blessed by God.
         *BulletO* ...that I have $20.00 in my Inbox Dollars account.

Jalál (Glory), 14 Raḥmat (Mercy) 175 B.E. - Saturday, July 7, 2018

"God has created all in His image and likeness. Shall we manifest hatred for His creatures and servants? This would be contrary to the will of God and according to the will of Satan, by which we mean the natural inclinations of the lower nature. This lower nature in man is symbolized as Satan—the evil ego within us, not an evil personality outside."
Abdu’l-Baha34

Gratitude List for 13 Raḥmat 175 B.E.

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletP* ...that I have $11.69 in my Send Earnings account.
         *BulletB* ...for the merit badge I received today for being #4 reviewer in June.
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 4   Public Reviewer  for the month of  June 2018 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .

         *BulletG* ...that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn.
         *BulletR* ...for the quote by 'Abu'l-Baha, which I discovered while reading an article by Christopher Buck. The quote from The Promulgation of Universal Peace that the situation in the world today is the fault of humanity because it is listening to its lower nature.
         *BulletV* ...that I have a working internet connection because I can access articles inspiring and thought provoking articles online.
         *Bullet* ...for the beautiful cloudy day we are experiencing in Las Vegas today.
         *BulletBr* ...that I have 2,558,065 GPs in my Gift Points account.

I Pray5

I cry for you America,
weep because of your illness
of fear and hate.

I pray for you America,
I say healing prayers for
your recovery

Footnotes
1  http://www.bahaiprayers.org/
2  Posted on Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon.
3  The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 287.
4  Quoted in "The Life and Death of Satan" by Christopher Buck http://bahaiteachings.org/life-and-death-of-satan
5  Posted on Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937512-Gratitude-List-for-Friday-and-Saturday